IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023: 8594 Officer & Office Assistant Posts

 IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023: 8594 Officer & Office Assistant Posts


Telegram:-https://t.me/+u85yITW5HIQxZjFl

🗓️ 2 June 2023.     By defencebasicinfo.blogspot.com

IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023:

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 8594 Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant vacancy against IBPS CRP RRB XII.


Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

IBPS RRB Recruitment Details 2023:-

Bank Name :-Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)

Post Name :-Officer, Office Assistant

Total Vacancy:-8594

Salary:- As Per IBPS Norms

Job Location:-All India

Apply Mode :-Online

IBPS Official Website:-ibps.in

Last Date:-21/06/2023

IBPS Vacancy Details based on Posts



Name of Posts No. of Posts

Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 5538

Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) 2685

Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer) 60

Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer) 3

Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager) 8

Officer Scale II (Law) 24

Officer Scale II (CA) 21

Officer Scale II (IT) 68

Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer) 332

Officer Scale III 73

IBPS Recruitment required eligibility details

Name of Posts Qualification

Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Degree

Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)

Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)

Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer) MBA

Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager) CA, MBA

Officer Scale II (Law) LLB

Officer Scale II (CA) CA

Officer Scale II (IT) Degree

Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)

Officer Scale III

Name of Posts Age Limit (Years

Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 18-28

Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) 18-30

Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer) 21-32

Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)

Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)

Officer Scale II (Law)

Officer Scale II (CA)

Officer Scale II (IT)

Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)

Officer Scale III 21-40

Age Relaxation:

OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years

SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years

PWBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years

PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years

PWBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years

Application Fee



Post SC/ST/PWBD Others

Officer (Scale I, II & III) Rs.175/- Rs.850/-

Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Rs.175/- Rs.850

/Important Dates of IBPS RRB Vacancy 2023

Starting date of submission of online application: 1st June 2023


➤Last date of submission of online application: 21st June 2023


Important Links


Online Application – Office Asst. Click Here

Online Application – Officer Scale I Click Here

Online Application – Officer Scale II & III Click Here

Advertisement Details Click Here

Official Website Click Here

Please Share



© 2023. All Rights Reserved. | Developed by defencebasicinfo.blogspot.com







Defence Basic Info

I am Mizanur. I am providing information of government job ,GK , General knowledge,Math ,And Reasoning

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post